BPS-Sberbank offers its services in the area of settlements in Belarusian roubles, foreign currencies and precious metals through Loro correspondent accounts opened with the bank, as well as opening and maintenance of temporary accounts for the authorized capital establishment and increase.
The correspondent network of BPS-Sberbank is one of the most developed among the banks operating in the Republic of Belarus. The Bank opened nearly 100 Loro correspondent accounts in different currencies to Belarusian and foreign banks.
A distinguishing feature of correspondent accounts with BPS-Sberbank is high automation of processes which allows for quick payments, high quality of service, tailored approach to each customer, and competitive rates. The Bank accrues and pays interest on Loro correspondent account balances (in main settlement currencies).
We also offer a unique service in the Belarusian market – real-time correspondent account statements with the use of St@tement Online system.
BPS-Sberbank provides the following services:
- Opening and maintenance of correspondent accounts in Belarusian roubles and foreign currencies;
- Opening and maintenance of correspondent accounts in precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium);
- Opening and maintenance of temporary accounts for authorized capital establishment and increase;
- ‘Reservation’ of funds (maintenance of mandatory minimum balance) on Loro accoutns on the terms of interest accrual at the interbank market rates (if a supplementary agreement to the correspondent account agreement is concluded);
- Real-time correspondent account statements with the use of St@tement Online system.